Please read these guidance notes before applying for any vacancies, as they provide useful information for your application.
Design & Tech / Art Technician
We are looking for an individual with a D&T background and practical experience. Experience and /or qualifications in this field would be an advantage. It is important that successful applicants, suitably qualified, are dedicated to improving student learning and able to engage effectively with young people and teaching staff.
The successful candidates will:
- Prepare learning materials and resources.
- Work alongside teaching staff in delivering courses.
- Work with our students in supporting their learning.
- Secure effective health and safety procedures in the workplace.
- Organise stock purchases and inventories.
As a member of the Harris Federation of schools we can offer:
- Excellent professional developments opportunities.
- Staff benefits including free membership of a health scheme.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Excellent ICT and learning resources
The Harris Federation of South London Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please apply by sending a completed application form (no CVs) to Michelle Matthias, HR Administrator via email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th July 2012
|Date Academy Opened:||September 2003|
|Specialism:||Business, Enterprise and the Performing Arts|
|Executive Principal:||Carol-Anne Alcock|
Harris Academy Peckham
|Tel:||0207 703 4417|
|Fax:||0207 703 4305|
|> Click here to view 7 - 11 prospectus|
|> Click here to view Post 16 prospectus|
|> Click here to view our latest Ofsted Report|