Please read these guidance notes before applying for any vacancies, as they provide useful information for your application.
Post 16 Curriculum Manager
We are looking for an individual who is able:
- To develop, lead and manage post 16 curriculum delivered at Harris Academy Peckham
- To develop, lead and manage vocational curriculum across the Academy
- To develop, lead and manage the Harris Academy Peckham apprentice provision working with other Harris Academies and local/ regional business communities.
Experience and /or qualifications in this field would be an advantage. It is important that successful applicants are suitably qualified, and are dedicated to improving student learning and able to engage effectively with young people and teaching staff
As a member of the Harris Federation of schools we can offer:
- Excellent professional developments opportunities.
- Staff benefits including free membership of a health scheme.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Excellent ICT and learning resources
The Harris Federation of South London Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please apply by sending a completed application form (no CVs) to Michelle Matthias, HR Administrator via email@example.com
Closing Date: Weds 11th July 2012
|Date Academy Opened:||September 2003|
|Specialism:||Business, Enterprise and the Performing Arts|
|Executive Principal:||Carol-Anne Alcock|
Harris Academy Peckham
|Tel:||0207 703 4417|
|Fax:||0207 703 4305|
|> Click here to view 7 - 11 prospectus|
|> Click here to view Post 16 prospectus|
|> Click here to view our latest Ofsted Report|