We believe that children will only thrive if they
are consistently happy and safe at school.
- Every lesson is creative: the aim of our teachers is always to deliver lessons
that children enjoy and feel motivated by.
- High standards in every classroom: consistency is particularly important during a child’s primary education.
- Children treated as individuals: each child is treated, looked after and taught in the way that suits them best.
- An academic head start: in Years 5 and 6 we use specialist subject teachers, just like in secondary school.
- Every pupil has a friend: our children are taught to respect each other and their teachers.
- Hobbies and experiences: we always seek to nurture at least one special talent within each child. Time is always made for children to think, to play, to discover and wonder.