Primary Education at Harris Federation
We believe that children will only thrive if they are consistently happy and safe at school.
- Every lesson is creative: the aim of our teachers is always to deliver lessons that children enjoy and feel motivated by.
- High standards in every classroom: consistency is particularly important during a child’s primary education.
- Children treated as individuals: each child is treated, looked after and taught in the way that suits them best.
- An academic head start: in Years 5 and 6 we use specialist subject teachers, just like in secondary school.
- Every pupil has a friend: our children are taught to respect each other and their teachers.
- Hobbies and experiences: we always seek to nurture at least one special talent within each child. Time is always made for children to think, to play, to discover and wonder.
Harris Primary Academies: Magazine
Our magazine contains a news round-up from all of our Academies with plenty of photographs, as well as activities and competitions for pupils. Please click on the links below to download it.